Monday, February 17, 2014

Things I've Seen While Dreaming - by Steven Burkhart Sr.








Things I've Seen While Dreaming - by Steven Burkhart Sr.



I've received the following email from Steven Burkhart, who just published a book which is available online. There is a link provided in Steven's email below, which you'll be able to read a sample of his book. I think it's a great idea, that he published and put it on Google, especially for those unsaved and left behind.

Steve, I am glad to post your email here, and let those who are interested
be able to read your book.

God Bless


Here is the original email, copied and pasted below:



Hi Valerie,

I just wanted to let you know that I just electronically published a book of my dreams. It starts wit my first significant dream - The Rapture. It also contains:
- the start of Jesus' Millennial Reign
- planes falling from the sky
- the foreshock to the M9.0 Tohoku Earthquake om 3/11/2011 (I made a video on my YT channel in February - it's still on my other computer's hard drive)
- the assassination of Kim Jong il (I made that video about 3 months before he died)
- the assassination of the current POTUS
- the U.N. offering B.H.O. the job of "THE LEADER", due to popular demand

Other interesting things as well. I put an asking price of $1.64 on it to almost give it away. What I really want is for unsaved people to put their faith in Jesus, and the preface is basically the Romans Road.

The whole point is for pre-Christians to be able to identify the AC after he is attacked, and is subsequently "resurrected", so they will understand that God told people about it ahead of time, to help them make the right choice about whom to serve.

Because of a dream I had, I expect the book to go wild AFTER we are gone.

Here's the Google Books link:

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=CkvXAgAAQBAJ

I put it all on the line in detail. Many of my "Chapters" are a few sentences, so it's an easy read. God gave these to me to share, otherwise what would be the point?

God bless you Val, for the integrity you show on your website:)

God bless you,

Steve Burkhart

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"



No comments:

Post a Comment